Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: A Person of Interest [Recap]


Anyone else fell in love with Monday night's Pretty Little Liars episode?

Warning: Post does contain spoilers and you will be confused if you don't know the characters or haven't watched it yet.


There are plenty of big things to talk about in this episode. Starting with Aria, I can't believe she told Ezra  about the Jenna thing.And when he says he still looks at her the same way (not like a criminal) I can't help but feel that he's lying.




Next, Emily and Paige. I have to say I saw this coming; it was pretty predictable. I also noticed that in the bar scene and the scenes following that until the commercial, P!nk's "So What" and "Glitter in the Air" played. I only noticed because I'm a P!nk fan though. 


The cops think Spencer has something to do with Allison's murder, since all their evidence was fake she was the one to accuse Ian. Spencer's family accused her of being crazy and even suggested therapy! That was funny. Spencer and Toby were fun to watch interact. They unsuccessfully staked out for Jenna at the motel and went to sleep after the long day. In the morning, Spencer and Toby woke up and heard Jenna's flute. Thinking they caught her, they went in but only fond a CD player playing the music. In the suspicious bag was a bunch of ice and a note from A.




Finally, Hanna and Caleb got caught by her mom. She forbid Caleb to be in their house to they went camping.   During the end of the camping scene, I couldn't help but think where A was in all this. All the girls were having exciting nights, yet A could not be everywhere. Also, we learn that Caleb has been working for somebody. In the preview to the next episode, it shows that Caleb has been spying on Hanna for Jenna in return for some cash.


My favorite scene was the last scene. I don't exactly know why, but I enjoyed watching A eating popcorn and watching a video from which appears to be shot from the bushes in front of the girls who read their text messages aloud.


It's 7 hours 'till bedtime; I say watch, don't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment