Friday, February 4, 2011

The Big Bang Theory: The Thespian Catalyst [Recap]


I always enjoy watching The Big Bang Theory for it's humor and wacky characters, and this week is no different.
Warning: There are spoilers below. Also, if you have not watched the show before you may be confused.


Yesterday's episode of The Big Bang Theory was normal, as I would expect one of their episodes to be. Sheldon teaches a group of students but after reading negative tweets about his lecture afterwards, he seeks Penny's help in acting in order to improve his teaching skills. In this episode, I especially liked the interaction between Penny and Sheldon during his lesson; her sarcasm is always funny and refreshing in every episode.

Also in the episode, Raj fantasizes about Howard's girlfriend, Bernadette, day dreaming about situations where Howard would not be available and asks Raj to satisfy her needs.

Overall, it's an entertaining and funny episode that you should watch, or, better yet, watch all the episodes!

Yes I realize this entry is really short; I'm too lazy to do anything right now. My arms hurt.

It's 6 hours 'till bedtime; I say watch, don't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment